Knowledge Kiosk®️ + Content of Interest + Trade Secrets + Extensive Proprietary Software =
C360 Family of Business Applications
SOLUTIONS FOR LAWYERS:
What is DisputeMaster?
- Integrated web-based litigation preparation system.
- Provides advanced search and Ai for case preparation.
- Incorporates B2B application services providing backend data analytics, artificial intelligence analysis and e-discovery processing services supporting third party applications.
- Add CaseMaster and address the challenges of motions practice, case management, fact sheet preparation, bellwether case selection, case inventory analysis and settlement planning.
What problems does DisputeMaster solve?
- Meet aggressive deadlines, gain the momentum in fast-paced litigation, manage complex case issues regardless of the quantities of documents and data.
- Avoid costly mistakes, missed opportunities and inadvertent disclosures using advanced features.
- Bypass conventional document review when preparing critical motions, early depositions and trial packages.
- Retain control of all litigation documents, decisions and other records.
What is CaseMaster?
- Integrated database of all case and claimant-specific information, data and documents.
- Study and evaluate features of case inventories and costs and perform settlement planning and administration with advanced analysis tools.
- Plaintiff fact sheet creation and intake automation.
- Share common case and claimant information while preserving confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Comprehensive cost accounting system of litigation-related planned and actual expenses.
- Specialized feature support case related budgetary analysis and planning.
- Coordinate with insurance underwriters and claims administrators.
What problems does CaseMaster solve?
- Ends the disjointed stove pipes of individual firms, case inventories and plaintiff facts.
- Creates an overall mechanism to manage total cases and claimants and to understand the statistical features of combined case inventories.
- Permits the sharing, even between disputing parties, of common information while preserving the confidentiality and secrecy of critical attorney work product.
- Capable of being used by and between opposing parties and in collaboration with court appointed special masters.
- Integrates the information needs of financial managers, budgetary analysts and insurance underwriters.
SOLUTIONS FOR RISK MANAGERS:
PolicyMaster helps insurance brokers consistently achieve timely and accurate placement and renewal of clients’ insurance.
- PM is CAi’s online insurance placement workflow solutionthat assists brokers and their clients to create RFQ’s, and negotiate/execute insurance binders;
- When a carrier’s final insurance policy is uploaded, PM Aiauto-analyzes the policy to determine compliance with the binder agreement terms, in accordance with relevant line(s) of coverage checklist(s);
- Broker management, carrier and client are auto-notified of policy/binder compliance or non-compliance details with follow-up action requirements/deadlines;
- Online binder/policy discrepancy approval/override protocols are provided for authorized client management;
- PM provides secure, online, real-time collaboration, noticing and reporting among broker staff & management, client and carrier personnel;
- PM maintains an executive summary that records, tracks and reports all RFQ/binder/insurance policy data & activities, including a full audit trail of dates/times and compliance status by client, insurance type and insurance carrier
PM Client Benefits:
- Significant, measurable reduction in broker administration time, costs and errors, and in E&O claims, while improvingClient satisfaction/retention;
- PM measures and tracks carrier and broker performance and identifies/informs improvements in broker best practices.
- CTM is an automated, online risk management system that provides timely, accurate COI compliance analysis with auto-noticing to contractors and vendors (CVs) and their insurance agents of Client’s contractual insurance requirements, including AM Best ratings; and noticing of compliance exceptions and COI renewal/follow up to help ensure complete and consistent CV compliance;
- CTM provides secure, real-time, 24hr online coordination, noticing and reporting among risk management,procurement, operations, finance and legal personnel, and Client’s CV partners;
- Client uploads CV contract; based on Client contract type, CTM identifies insurance requirements and auto-requests CV and/or insurance agent to prepare and timely deliver COI proving CV’s compliance with Client’s requirements;
- Completed COI is uploaded to CTM and auto-analyzed for compliance with notifiction to CV/agent, either affirming acceptance or advising detailed deficiencies for remediation with scheduled follow up COI analysis and notifications, as appropriate;
- CTM provides CV discrepancy approval/override protocols for authorized Client management;
- For continuing CVs, CTM incorporates any contract insurance changes, schedules and auto-notifies CV/agent of COI renewal requests;
- CTM maintains an Executive Summary that records, tracks and reports all CTS activities with CVs, including a full audit trail of dates/times and compliance status by CV, CV group and Client location.
CTM Client Benefits:
- Significant, measurable reduction in administration time, costs and errors, and in E&O expenses, while improving the quality of CV contract management;
- CTM automates important, complex COI work and avoids the risks of using inexperienced/unqualified employees and frees account managers to pursue business income opportunities.
SOLUTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONALS:
ComplianceMaster, ContractMaster, LeaseMaster
SOLUTIONS FOR EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT:
Special Business Process Engineering, Special Technology or Methods Studies
Special Business Process Engineering
We work with you to understand your needs and develop a solution to help you achieve them.
Special Technology or Methods Studies
We work with members of your organization, at all levels, to provide a cohesive business solution.
CLIENTS WHO HAVE USED OUR SOLUTIONS: