Knowledge Kiosk®️ + Content of Interest + Trade Secrets + Extensive Proprietary Software =
C360 Family of Business Applications
SOLUTIONS FOR LAWYERS:
DisputeMaster, CaseMaster, ContractMaster
What is DisputeMaster?
- Integrated web-based litigation preparation system.
- Provides advanced search and Ai for case preparation.
- Incorporates B2B application services providing backend data analytics, artificial intelligence analysis and e-discovery processing services supporting third party applications.
- Add CaseMaster and address the challenges of motions practice, case management, fact sheet preparation, bellwether case selection, case inventory analysis and settlement planning.
What problems does DisputeMaster solve?
- Meet aggressive deadlines, gain the momentum in fast-paced litigation, manage complex case issues regardless of the quantities of documents and data.
- Avoid costly mistakes, missed opportunities and inadvertent disclosures using advanced features.
- Bypass conventional document review when preparing critical motions, early depositions and trial packages.
- Retain control of all litigation documents, decisions and other records.
What is CaseMaster?
- Integrated database of all case and claimant-specific information, data and documents.
- Study and evaluate features of case inventories and costs and perform settlement planning and administration with advanced analysis tools.
- Plaintiff fact sheet creation and intake automation.
- Share common case and claimant information while preserving confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Comprehensive cost accounting system of litigation-related planned and actual expenses.
- Specialized feature support case related budgetary analysis and planning.
- Coordinate with insurance underwriters and claims administrators.
What problems does CaseMaster solve?
- Ends the disjointed stove pipes of individual firms, case inventories and plaintiff facts.
- Creates an overall mechanism to manage total cases and claimants and to understand the statistical features of combined case inventories.
- Permits the sharing, even between disputing parties, of common information while preserving the confidentiality and secrecy of critical attorney work product.
- Capable of being used by and between opposing parties and in collaboration with court appointed special masters.
- Integrates the information needs of financial managers, budgetary analysts and insurance underwriters.
SOLUTIONS FOR RISK MANAGERS:
PolicyMaster, CertMaster, TransferMaster
SOLUTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONALS:
ComplianceMaster, ContractMaster, LeaseMaster
SOLUTIONS FOR EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT:
Special Business Process Engineering, Special Technology or Methods Studies
Special Business Process Engineering
Special Technology or Methods Studies
CLIENTS WHO HAVE USED OUR SOLUTIONS: